| FTBL Harris declares for NFL Draft

mando

Sideline Club
Wish he would have come back but best of luck to him. He came a long way from that first year for sure. Go get paid young man.

Last edited:

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Crimson Tide Club
Where have you been the last several years with Josey and his comments on Harris?
LOL

That is my story, and I am still sticking with it. #8 had a really good 2nd half of the season but the other 2 1/2 years he was better than what was behind him but he played ordinary.

He has the speed. Bama is trying to recover from the recruiting misses at ILBer once Pruitt left us. Henry went with JP at UT and Nakobe Dean took the money and ran with the Fighting Kirby's thus Bama had to start 8 and 35 as true freshmen in 19. Glad Henry is at Bama.

SoCalPatrick

Sideline Club
LOL

That is my story, and I am still sticking with it. #8 had a really good 2nd half of the season but the other 2 1/2 years he was better than what was behind him but he played ordinary.

He has the speed. Bama is trying to recover from the recruiting misses at ILBer once Pruitt left us. Henry went with JP at UT and Nakobe Dean took the money and ran with the Fighting Kirby's thus Bama had to start 8 and 35 as true freshmen in 19. Glad Henry is at Bama.
Last year he led the team in solo tackles. Ordinary? He was second on the team in total tackles only one behind the leader but he was ordinary.

He was a crucial part of the title run last year.

He was completely unfairly treated in comments when he was thrown into action his freshman year.

He was a four star guy coming out of high school expected to be a contributor in his sophomore year. He was for that ring he's wearing.

But, ordinary.

That's why I said "disparagingly." While it's just your opinion it's still one that comes across as very critical.

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Crimson Tide Club
Last year he led the team in solo tackles. Ordinary? He was second on the team in total tackles only one behind the leader but he was ordinary.

He was a crucial part of the title run last year.

He was completely unfairly treated in comments when he was thrown into action his freshman year.

He was a four star guy coming out of high school expected to be a contributor in his sophomore year. He was for that ring he's wearing.

But, ordinary.

That's why I said "disparagingly." While it's just your opinion it's still one that comes across as very critical.
There is iron in your words

mando

Sideline Club
Honestly I thought early on Harris was not physical enough. Same with To'o To'o. With the poorer DL play earlier in the year the OL was getting free shots on the LB's. During that time the LB's instead of going through the blocker and controlling the gap they were running around them leaving a running lane. That got cleaned up tremendously after the UF game.

c5vetman

Extra Point Club
Yeah I agree with some others here... Harris was good but wasn't, IMO, ready to go pro. Sure he may have had a lot of tackles, but just because you made the tackle doesn't mean it was WHEN you should have made the tackle. Chasing guys down because you were out of position in the first place still gives you a tackle stat.

SoCalPatrick

Sideline Club
Yeah I agree with some others here... Harris was good but wasn't, IMO, ready to go pro. Sure he may have had a lot of tackles, but just because you made the tackle doesn't mean it was WHEN you should have made the tackle. Chasing guys down because you were out of position in the first place still gives you a tackle stat.
He posted the numbers he did because he was chasing guys down but you agree with the others who say he was slow and didn't have the speed for the position.

a2a48930e823105255dadf876106f21e.gif

Top Bottom