| NEWS CoronaVirus and its effects on sports and life in general.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
There are articles like this all over the web. Get DJT at any cost. I don't see it. It is just propaganda to keep us aware of what's going on. Frankly the alternative to DJT makes no sense to the fly over states. It makes no sense to any business except to ones that cater to just one type of customer. I suspect that article like so many others have some truth but come short of facts.

We vote in Alabama today. Use your head and think before you vote. No VUI. (Voting Under Influence)

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I was working every other day for the first several months, but I've been 100% distance working for the last six weeks, and it'll go another month before we start cycling managers in. I had taken down my deck in getting ready for new siding, paint, windows and deck and that's all now done, but even then with all that activity I was going stir crazy. I'm back at the lake this week doing some final clean up on the five trees I lost here and renting a wood splitter to get it curing for the Fall/Winter. I really prefer the office.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Admoral Brett Giroir stated the goal of 100 million tests per month this fall.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Although I completely disagree with defunding police and think it is down right stupid and maybe even criminal. It is hard for me to make the jump that the current events equate to a physcopathic mentally ill murderer.

PurlJam

Century Club
Reaction score
Not meant to equate to Hitler himself, but to show some history on the results you get from defunding or abolishing the police department....I'm a pretty firm believer that people can learn a lot from history, if they tried to study it for facts instead of tearing it down, if you don't learn from it you are destined to do the same stupid shit again...and here we are.😊

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Goring and Hitler did not defund police. They fully expanded them and filled them with their own people instead.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Not really the same though as HItler didn't get rid of the police force at all. Hitler purposefully filled empty positions with people who would carry out his laws more easily (honestly similar to how we do things with the War on Drugs in some places). These folks want to get rid of police completely and replace them with the community just watching out for itself. Completely opposite position.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score

“Any recommendation on a pathway toward a safe return to sport will depend on the national trajectory of COVID-19 spread,” said Brian Hainline, NCAA chief medical officer. “The idea of sport resocialization is predicated on a scenario of reduced or flattened infection rates.”

Even you if hate them, wear your masks! Roll Tide!

Top Bottom