| FTBL ðŸ˜‹ A new addition to the menu at Bryant Denny this fall ?

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
View attachment 20219 North Alabama Slamma

and the Dumpster Dawg at Toyota Field (Trash Pandas)

View attachment 20220
The Dawgs are actually deep fried wraps.... but still....

It ain't Hummus. :p ;)

Unlike Bama football concessions, I will visit MLB and MiLB concessions early and often... some pretty good and unique foods out there...

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Truist has a burrito stand that is freaking unbelievable. Trust me
Get the chopped brisket, bacon and pimento cheese sammich from Fox Bro on your way in, and wash it down with a Hopsecutioner.

Regarding BDS concessions, If my pre-game meal didn't settle me down, I'll grab a Conecuh dog for industrial eating purposes, usually end up with a bag of peanuts, and it's the only time of the year that I drink any soft drink - Coke Zero as a mixer.

BamaFan334

Scholarship Club
Get the chopped brisket, bacon and pimento cheese sammich from Fox Bro on your way in, and wash it down with a Hopsecutioner.

Regarding BDS concessions, If my pre-game meal didn't settle me down, I'll grab a Conecuh dog for industrial eating purposes, usually end up with a bag of peanuts, and it's the only time of the year that I drink any soft drink - Coke Zero as a mixer.

I know Fox Brothers is all the rage near Atlanta, but I didn't care for it the couple of times I have eaten there.

Top Bottom