| RECRUIT šŸˆ 2024 Transfer Portal Thread - April 16th thru April 30th (DB Kam Howard commits to Bama.)

Downs was and is a stud. Not downplaying other players who came aboard but we need to be honest with ourselves about that cat. How much will it impact us? We shall see. Hopefully not much.

Played well, but also gave up a lot deep. Second game, but the Texas game he was abused. He was great coming into the box and making plays. We will miss Terrion and the idea that we son't want to throw towards Kool-Aid more than anything.

Coach is doing wonderful. I donā€™t grade on a curve, so there doesnā€™t have to be a A+ in my system. Heā€™s close.

I donā€™t think I overvalue Downs. Heā€™ll likely be All American the next 2 seasons, or should be. Will we have an an All American on the back end? I donā€™t know, maybe we will. He got burned some, no doubt, more early in the season but he was a true Freshman. Texas was his second game at the college level and Texas had 2 WRs drafted in the first 52 picks of the draft. So I wouldnā€™t grade too hard on his second game against that talent. But just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom